Hope Training Academy sponsors and serves as the training provider for 3 apprenticeship programs through its U.S. Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP): Desktop Technician, Network Administrator and Cyber Security Technician. These programs can be combined into a stackable experience, and all include increased wages along the way.
For students to receive hands-on experience, employer partners are critical to the learning process.
Benefits to Employing Apprentices
- Increase skills of IT staff on your team
- Recruit new IT staff members
- Work with a training provider to provide on-the-job training
- Build a pipeline of diverse, qualified tech professionals in your organization and your community
If you are interested in having apprentices on your team with training support and sponsorship through Hope Training Academy, please contact us.
Benefits to Becoming an Apprentice
- Increase your skill sets through industry recognized training while you earn
- Build experience as an employee in an IT role
- Access subject matter experts through training AND the wisdom of experience through employment
- Build confidence, grow your potential, and navigate employment through mentorship consistent coaching
If you are interested in becoming an HTA apprentice, please contact us.
As part of the completion of the Desktop Support Specialist apprenticeship, students troubleshoot, fix, and build devices. These materials are then sold through ApprenTec. All proceeds from the enterprise support student scholarships and continuing learning. Any waste from the program is recycled.