Hope Training Academy
Registered CyberSecurity Apprenticeship Program
Addressing the widening gap in technology
talent and putting people back to work.
Start your path towards an apprenticeship
What Is An Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where individuals obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a nationally-recognized, portable credential.
Benefits Of IT Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships help demonstrate employers verified and documented work experience with high-demand IT skills. Proving you have your apprenticeship can mean that you qualify for better jobs and significantly more pay.
Registered IT Apprenticeships Are For People Who...
- Are ready to take on professional responsibility
- Like to learn by doing
- Want their education to be relevant
- Want or need to be financially self-supporting
- Do not want to take on college debt.
- Are motivated to build mastery in their chosen IT career
Train for High-Paying Tech Jobs in just 6 months or less
TECH is the fastest-growing industry in the world. It offers to career seekers:
- quick employment,
- opportunities in every sector,
- multiple IT career pathways,
- work from home / remote high paying jobs.
This industry is seeking to diversify its workforce, and HTA is actively recruiting women, people of color, people from rural communities, veterans, people with disabilities and from LGBTQIA community, although anyone is eligible to apply.
Candidates are trained prior to hire, in a rigorous instructor-led online setting to ensure they possess the essential high demanded IT skills required to make an immediate contribution.