Hope Training Academy is perfect for students seeking certification or a career in technology.  We offer career certifications for students with little or no experience, those with lots of experience, or somewhere in between!  We have a brand new state-of-the-art lab and classrooms at Indiana Wesleyan University, and we are excited for our fall classes in digital literacy, coding, cybersecurity, and more!

Complete the form below to be contacted when our fall classes open!

Fall 2023 Interest Form

"*" indicates required fields

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Do you prefer online or in-person classes?*
How did you hear about us?*