IT Desktop Support Certification Bootcamp & Pre-Apprenticeship
Help desk technicians are vital to the IT workforce, as they keep the technologies that organizations rely on to do business up-to-date and running smoothly.
This bootcamp is also pre-apprenticeship related technical instruction leading to Hope Training Academy’s Registered Apprenticeship Program – Endorsed by the United States Department of Labor.
Online and Onsite Courses Available
- This IT/Help Desk course is designed to successfully prepare people who may have no college degree, no background or prior experience in IT for entry level jobs in IT/Helpdesk, leading to a lucrative career path that is in high-demand.
- This is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Number of Jobs in 2020 — 844,600
- About 70,400 openings for computer support specialists are projected each year.
- Overall employment of computer support specialists is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
WHY TO ENROLL?
IT Help Desk Technicians need a deep understanding of computer hardware and software. Strong communication skills are also essential, as help desk specialists must effectively communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical individuals.
Many IT pros begin their career as help desk technicians because of the low experience and education requirements, then as they’re exposed to new IT disciplines and technologies they discover their niche and branch out into other IT careers, such as network administrator, database administrator, or IT security specialist.
Recruit new IT help desk talent
Register your interest to hire our skilled students and become our hiring partner.
- Desktop Support Technician
- Technical Support Specialist
- Computer Support Engineer
- IT Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Desktop Support Analyst
IT Desktop Support Outline
|1||Technical Assesment & Digital Literacy Courseware||Yes|
|2||Hands On Labs: Basic Computer Software & Hardware Installation |
|3||CompTIA A+ Certification||Yes|
|4||Hands On Labs: PC and Server Maintenance (in-person students)||Yes|
Virtual Reality (VR) Custom Created Courseware *in partnership with Indiana University
|6||Life Coaching & Mentoring||Yes|
|7||Business Communication Skills||Yes|
Students will earn the following certifications during this course:
- CompTIA A+
- Digital Literacy
All certifications are bundled with everything listed below which you will need to learn, study and sit for your exam!
The approximate time required to complete the program is as follows:
- Full Time program —8 weeks
- Part Time program—16 weeks
IT Desktop Support Certification& Bootcamp Fees
Receive $500 discount on the tuition for full payment at the time of enrollment (discounted tuition will be $4,000).
PAYMENT PLAN [PayPal / Zelle]:
1. 5 monthly installments of $800 each ($4,000)
2. You can also pay with PayPal credit
LEARN MORE & APPLY FOR WORKFORCE SCHOLARSHIP
**Learn more about HTA tuition payment options.
Do you have questions?
Check our FAQ page for more information.