HTA Student Funding and Workforce Scholarships/Grants
Hope Training Academy provides various scholarships and grant programs for our students.
WORKFORCE GRANTS / SCHOLARSHIPS
Hope Training Academy is an Eligible Training Provider in the states of INDIANA in partnership with Accelerate Indiana.
Accelerate Indiana is a state-created financial assistance program to help Indiana residents fund training for the jobs of the future. Through this initiative, educational institutions and training providers will be able to offer a new student-friendly funding option to prospective and enrolled students.
The program administers an Income Share Agreement (ISA). This means students will repay ONLY their tuition assistance with no interest and no fees only after they get a job over a certain income threshold with their updated career skills.
To apply, contact us at HTA and apply online via our website.
NEXT LEVEL JOBS GRANT
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HTA is a registered, authorized training provider in partnership with Next Level Jobs. You must APPLY with us in order to qualify. Some of the information we will need to know:
- Where you live in Indiana
- Education level
- Which high-growth field you are interested in
- When you can start training
- How you prefer to attend class (ex: day, night, online, parttime, fulltime)
From there, the survey will indicate which programs in Indiana best match your needs. After submitting contact information, you will be contacted by a member of our team
For more info fill out our online application to determine your eligibility.
GI BILL TRAINING FOR VETERANS
Hope Training Academy is proud to server America’s Veteran population with our status as a registered and authorized training provider for the GI Bill.
- We accept GI Bill® benefits, Veteran Readiness & Employment, and other VA educational benefits.
- We accept Tuition Assistance benefits from all branches, including National Guard and MyCAA.
- We offer credit recognition for military training and experience from your Joint Services Transcript.
- We offer tuition discounts for active-duty service members and veterans in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We offer tuition discounts and awards to spouses and dependents of service members.
Our Military Appreciation Package can reduce your tuition to $0 when combined with veterans’ benefits, tuition assistance, CLEP/DANTES acceptance, family discounts, and more. Whether you’re hoping to take classes on campus or online, we can help make it easier for you to start the next chapter of your career at Hope Training Academy.
If you have been unemployed for 27-weeks or more, you may be eligible for Training & Education Scholarships from Indiana WorkOne Workforce agencies.
HTA will train you to re-enter the workforce with high paying IT careers in just 10 to 28 weeks.
To apply for financial assistance, contact HTA.
Want to learn about other scholarships?
HTA has compiled a list with available scholarships in which you can apply. Register below and get the complete list for free.